Friday, January 28, 2005

One Fine Evening

Kirsten left early for women's book club tonight in order to regain some sanity and so it was just Aiden and I left to fend for ourselves for supper. Well...Kirsten actually started supper before we left, but I had to finish it. (It turned out, by the way, quite well!). Anyway, Aiden and I shared a plate of spaghetti and then just hung out. We wrastled, tickled and talked. We listened to the Doug Wilson/James White debate over the nature of baptism (Aiden thought Doug Wilson won) and then sang a bit. He 'amened' our nightly prayer and told me 'night' as I left him to slumber. Now I'm enjoying a glass of Black Swan Shiraz and Merlot and blogging a bit while listening to a bit of Pearl Jam. Soon, I'll finish up studying for my lesson for Sunday night. By then Kirsten will be home. We'll talk about book club, go to sleep and have donuts in the morning with the Jewetts. One good night!

1 Comments:

Blogger OneoftheServens said...

might I have a glass?

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home