Thursday, March 10, 2005

Apologies

My apologies first to Benjamin. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get into a fuller reading of his explication of the Lord's Supper. With a paper due earlier this week and thinking through a new series to teach the youth, things have been much busier than I had anticipated. As a result, my being able to think through the issues he presents has had to be placed a bit further down the priority list. I do hope and intend to say more about it as I am able. Thanks, Benjamin for your patience.

Further apologies to the three of you who read this little web log of mine. I realized today that it has been a week and a half since I last wrote and you've wasted approx. 13 mintues checking this and finding nothing new. I'm almost as bad as the Jewetts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home