Wednesday, April 27, 2005

God is good

Kirsten and I have been praying and waiting (not very patiently, mind you) for something to come along in the way of a job. At first we thought that I was going to have to quit my job at the carptentry shop and work, perhaps, at some office complex selling post-it notes or something. Well...nothing worked out, until now. Last night I was offered (officially) a teaching position at Veritas Classical Academy. I will teach upper division Bible, science and math and be the recess coordinator. This is very exciting for me, as I have wanted to teach at Veritas since its inception but the logistics haven't worked out. I've missed being in the classroom and am itchin' to get back. Along with the teaching position, I'll be able to remain working at the carpentry shop due to the gracious plan I was able to work out with my boss.

We are blessed more than we deserve.

6 Comments:

Blogger corbs said...

Josh, congratulations on the new job man. That's great! Did they do that background search yet, i hope you evade them again...

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's some mighty fine news Josh! A hearty congratulations to you sir! And to the Madame and little one as well!

Recess coordinator, eh? You're not gonna bust out any of coach Brown's drills are you?

7:01 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

Jason,

Actually...I was thinking about having them back peddle across the parking lot at the school. But I can only do this if you come and demonstrate.

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA that's funny! No.

It just won't be the same without the big sigh, hands thrown in the air and then sarcastic screaming.

"FOLLOW THE BALL! IS THAT THE RIGHT SHOULDER! DID I POINT THAT WAY!? NOOOOO!"

8:43 AM  
Blogger J Stu said...

Josh, don't let the girls smack the guys around on recess while shunning the guys for laying a finger on the girls.
I always got reamed by girls (pulling on the collar of my shirt, scratching with finger nails, etc) in those multi-gender games of chase in my younger days. Anytime I'd touch another girl it was time out. Such injustice.

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Now, how about an update on the impending arrival of child #2.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home