Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Another Fine Evening

Good evening, but for a different reason than the last fine evening of which I wrote. After class I went to dinner with a few guys from the department and had great conversations. I then walked over to the Library and read a little while enjoying my pipe and a pint of their homemade porter. Todd joined me shortly thereafter and we continued with good conversation. I studied a little more and came home. Good ale, good pipe, good philosphy, good conversation...pretty good evening (cheesy I know, but it is).

2 Comments:

Blogger Justin Donathan said...

You have no idea how jealous I am.
Justin

3:00 PM  
Blogger Rob Davis said...

You may be interested, maybe not, but last night we started a men's book study. We are meeting every other Tuesday night at 9:30 at the Tapwerks downtown. Beer, pipes, cigars, theology -- good times.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home